Counselling the careers of India’s future
Place: Amrita Vidyalayam, Puthiyakavu, Kollam kerala
- Provide broad aspects of various career fields.
- Spread knowledge about the latest technologies.
- Make students career driven.
- Counselling sessions for teachers and students.
- One to one counselling.
- Illustrating the importance of passion in one’s career.
BACKGROUND OF THE PROBLEM:
- Insufficient awareness about various career fields available today.
- Don’t know one’s passion (interests).
- Don’t know the right direction and correct path to move on.
TOTAL MAN HOURS FOR ACCOMPLISHMENT:
3 – 4 hours a day, and the event lasted for 2 days.
- Taking more such sessions in the near future.
- Motivating the youth to contribute to the nation’s growth.
- Gather feedback and monitor students periodically.
- Implement this project on larger scale.
ROSES AND THORNS:
The overall experience was enlightening for us, and the students as well. For students, it was a naive experience to know about the preparations for their career, and it’s always an opportunity to erudite them. Also, serving the right content for such spiffy students was quite exhausting but fun same time.